Live Laugh Learn/Vivre Rire Découvrir
LiveLaughLearn video series
An evolution of our in-person support groups, this brand new video series offers practical tips for young women with breast cancer from young women based on their personal experience.
Watch the videos here
LiveLaughLearn Series 1: Tips for young women with breast cancer from young women with breast cancer
- Sylvia Soo on the Power of Journaling
- Stephanie Gilman with tips for Coping with Chemo
- Stacey Oree shares her solution for a Bathing Suit Post Mastectomy
- Laura Murton on how Physiotherapy Helped Aid Her Recovery
- Carys Cao shares her favourite product for Reducing the Look of Scars
LiveLaughLearn Series 2: How to be a loved one (of someone with cancer)
- Jasmin Fiore Dodge shows you how to Create a Treatment Care Kit for someone you love!
- Laura Hegge and husband Jim Dalling provide insightful help solutions in Don’t Ask – Do This
- Don’t know what to say to someone with cancer? Vanessa and her cousin Corinne help navigate the difficult conversation in What to Say
- Jasmin and best-friend Alana on How to Create a Meal Train
- Laura and Jim discuss why it is important to Show up Post Treatment!
Have Your Say! What advice would you share with a newly diagnosed women? Tweet @RethinkTweet w/ #LiveLaughLearn
Connecting our Live Laugh Learn communities into a network
It has been our pleasure to spend 5 years Living, Laughing and Learning with you!
We hope you continue to connect with one another and share your stories & ideas with us as we move forward with the new Rethink Young Women’s Network!
Check out our blog to read more about this transition.
$20 Your generous one-time donation goes a long way toward helping young women affected by breast cancer and their families.
$50 Your generous one-time donation goes a long way toward helping young women affected by breast cancer and their families.
$150 Your generous one-time donation goes a long way toward helping young women affected by breast cancer and their families.
$10 a month Your small monthly donation can make a huge impact in the lives of young women with breast cancer.
$20 a month For the cost of 3 lattes a month, you can help fund childcare for a single mother during her breast cancer treatment and recovery.
$30 a month For the cost of a monthly manicure, you can help a breast cancer researcher complete an innovative, life-saving study.
- Get Support
Please click here to get support.
- What they're saying
“At LLL I Iearn to take time for myself, I laugh with new lifelong friends, and plan to live a full and healthy life! Thank you Rethink.” – Lori