The 2019 Queen's Plate 50/50 Rules + Regulations
Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle:
The winning ticket is A-732910. The prize has been claimed. Thank you for your support.
- The lottery will take place during June 14-June 29 2019 (online) and in person during Queens Plate at Woodbine Race Track on June 28 & June 29. Draw will take place at 6pm on June 29th.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are $10 for 10; $20 for 50; $40 for 160
- Tickets will be available online through rethinkbreastcancer.com and woodbine.com from June 14th-29th and at all events held throughout the building at the Woodbine Racetrack 555 Rexdale Blvd Toronto on June 28th and 29th.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend FS (formerly 5050)
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw from June 14th – 29th 2019.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be shown online through rethinkbreastcancer.com and woodbine.com and on a TV screen at the 5050 booth onsite.
- The winning number will be announced Saturday June 29th at 6pm by loudspeaker and on the TV screen at the 5050 booth.
- If the patron with the winning number on their ticket is at the event where the number has been drawn, they may then come to the 5050 booth to collect their prize or;
- If the winner is not in attendance at the Queens Plate, or does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting Rethink Breast Cancer at: (416) 220-0700, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org The ticket may then be brought to 50 Carroll Street, Toronto at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- If no winner comes forward the number will be announced repeatedly over the PA system, posted on the screen at the 50/50 booth and posted on Rethink Breast Cancers social media channels and website.
- At subsequent events, the number will be posted at each selling station.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Rethink Breast Cancer Canada, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
- Persons under the age of 18
- Employees, Officers, Directors and representatives of Rethink Breast Cancer and Ascend FS (formerly 5050 Central Ltd).
- The above set of rules will be posted at each event.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)