Your Best Breast Health
Your best breasts (no accoutrements, 100% you).
It’s never too early to be thinking about your breast health and taking steps to reduce your risk of breast cancer. While the majority of those diagnosed are women over 50, breast cancer can and does occur in women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s—and affects men too. But don’t let the possibility of occurrence scare you; maintaining a healthy lifestyle and being breast aware can help you understand and reduce your own personal risk. And that’s what Rethinkers are all about. We want to shift the conversation towards breast awareness so that you can achieve your best breast health, starting right now. Good breast health means more than just the absence of disease. You are your own best breast health ambassador!
What does being breast aware mean?
- Knowing your body, staying on top of changes and speaking up if something seems wrong
- Understanding your personal risk including hereditary factors
- Living a healthy lifestyle that includes plenty of physical activity
- Eating a nutritious diet to help maintain a healthy body weight
- Exercising caution when it comes to chemical exposure through personal care and household products
- Limiting alcohol consumption