The Friends Of Rethink Fund
Rethink is a global movement to help young people concerned about and affected by breast cancer live better and live longer.
We’re asking for your support. Why?
- Because breast cancer hasn’t stopped during the pandemic.
- Because our community of women need more timely information and psychosocial support than ever.
- Because women with MBC are not being counted.
If you’re in the US here’s how you can help:
We created the Friends of Rethink Fund to give our supporters in the United States a way to make a lasting impact in the lives of young people affected by breast cancer across North America and the world. With the help of CAFAmerica you’ll be able to safely and easily make a donation while receiving a US charitable tax receipt. Head here to make your gift.
Here’s some of the amazing things your gift will help make possible:
- Programming that puts the issues that matter to women with breast cancer on the agenda and in front of decision makers to ultimately help these women live better and live longer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC) specific programing support and research
- Virtual support groups facilitated by a trained therapist
- Expert talks led by professionals like oncologists, physiotherapists, fertility experts giving the community access to health care professionals COVID-19 makes it more difficult to connect with
- Peer support calls connecting women in our community across the globe
- Published stories from voices not always heard in the cancer community